Our current property tax collection system has been configured for Arizona state law. There are six web-based components of this system:
- (1) Casher: a tool used to support staff members who interact with the public, collect tax payments, and manage the correspondence and daily work of the front office.
- (2) Cashier Supervisor: this tool supports senior staff who review deposits for quality, repairs inconsistencies, and post each deposit and apportionment to the general ledger.
- (3) CP Manager: a tool used to formulate Certificates of Purchase, facilitate their sale, and manage them through their live cycle.
- (4) Sheriff Collections: a collection of tools to identify, locate, and resolve delinquent personal-property taxes.
- (5) Tax Roll Generator: a means to collect assessment information and build the tax roll for the upcoming year.
- (6) Enterprise Support: a read-only tool open to non-treasury staff for treasury research.